Brian Enos Slide-Glide Gun Lube Standard
- It softens felt recoil in semi-autos.
- It’s super “stringy” – it stays where you put it – forever.
- It is blended with the highest-grade extreme pressure compound available.
- Slide-Glide provides a dramatic improvement in lubrication compared to conventional oils and greases such as lithium, or lithium-based metallic greases containing molybdenum or graphite.
4 500 Ft
1 in stock
Applications: 60+ degrees F
- Semi-automatic, Centerfire:
- Pistols (non-compensated)
Slide-Glide Standard was originally blended for “factory” pistols in temperatures above 60 degrees. Its viscosity is a little too thick for compensated pistols, .22’s, and revolvers.
And Slide-Glide isn’t just for firearms. It has many, many uses… Such as hinges, latches, and bearings of all types. If friction is involved, put some Slide-Glide on it. Be creative.