RCBS CASE MASTER GAUGING TOOL (87310)
Master precision handloading with the RCBS Case Master 87310 Gauging Tool. This gauging tool is a must-have for the determined case loader and allows users to test the uniformity, thickness, concentricity, and bullet run-out to ensure perfectly accurate rounds and optimum performance from handloaded rounds. Detect case-head separations, gauge neck thickness, and sort cases easily with this precision tool. With adjustable V blocks and and a compact yet sturdy base, the precise and accurate RCBS Case Master 87310 Gauging Tool allows you to load rounds like a pro.
52 790 Ft
1 in stock
- Includes RCBS 87310 gauging tool
- Made from precision engineered aluminum and steel
- Accurately measures to .001?
- Test concentricity, wall thickness, uniformity, and bullet run out
- Easily measure neck thickness, detect case-head separations
- Helps you ensure optimal accuracy and performance from handloaded rounds
- Avoid expensive and dangerous case failure