RPP Marlin Medium Loop Lever – Marlin 1894 Pistol Grip Butt Stock – Black Nitride
RPP Marlin Medium Loop Lever – Black Nitride
RPP Marlin Medium Loop Lever – Black Nitride. Our RPP-designed “medium” large loop finger levers for Marlin Firearms lever-action rifles (336, 1895 45-70, 1894, 444, 450M) are a drop-in part that should take minutes to install.
Meticulously CNC machined in-house:
– 4140 steel alloy and black nitride coated for a smooth, scratch-proof finish
– Hand sanded and tumbled to remove all burrs and sharp edges
– Levers look great on blued or stainless steel rifles
– Work on Marlin lever-actions built 1950 or newer
85 750 Ft
3 in stock
RPP Marlin Medium Loop Lever - Black Nitride
WHICH MARLIN'S LOOP LEVER DO I NEED?
1. Marlin “Rifle Caliber” models *mostly* all use the same lever based on their trigger plate + butt stock
- Marlin Pistol Grip Butt Stock Lever, Black (336 30-30, 308/338, 410, 444, 1895 45-70, 450M)
- Marlin Straight Grip Butt Stock Lever, Black (336 30-30, 308/338, 410, 444, 1895 45-70, 450M)
2. Marlin 35 Rem rifles need a special lever with an additional cut in the control blade for smooth cycling
3. Marlin 1894 “Pistol Caliber” rifles all use the same lever based on their trigger plate + butt stock
- Marlin 1894 Straight Butt Stock Lever, Black Nitride (357 Mag, 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 218 Bee, 35-20, 25-20, etc.)
- Marlin 1894 Pistol Grip Butt Stock Lever, Black Nitride (357 Mag, 44 Mag, 45 Colt, 218 Bee, 35-20, 25-20, etc.)
PLEASE NOTE: These replacement levers do not come with a plunger, cross-pin or spring. You'll be able to re-use the parts from your factory lever as part of the installation process (instructions included in the package).
What makes our Marlin "medium loop" levers better?
1) Current "big loop" lever offerings incorporate a loop that is very tall and circular, but the aggressive upper curve still makes gloved fingers bunch together. We made more space fore and aft by flattening and extending the upper curve, allowing the fingers to rest naturally along the pistol grip.
2) The "big loop" levers also have two effects that we don't care for: a) it creates an odd lag time when opening the action, while the hand leaves the grip and the fingers travel downward before smacking abruptly into the lower rung of the loop (with bare hands this can get uncomfortable quickly); and b) the loop adds significantly to the height dimension of the rifle and becomes the lowest point. Finish scratches are inevitable, and handiness is sacrificed for style.
3) Additional space in the trigger guard area, where it is vital. Gloved fingers are a pretty tight fit in factory trigger guards. That should make anyone nervous when the hammer is back. We also decreased the dimension separating loop and guard, allowing the fingers to sit naturally, close together.
4) Aesthetically, we designed our lever to blend more naturally with the lines of the butt stock, complementing the attractive curve of the pistol grip and aligning perfectly with the straight stocks.
Pistol Grip vs. Straight Grip Butt Stock:
Pls click through photos to see which lever you need (one with each butt stock type available)Salt bath black nitride finish:
Matches blued rifles great AND has a much stronger finish.
Medium Loop Levers: These "medium" loops are RPP's design. Just enough for larger hands or gloves: larger loop and more in the trigger area.
Comes with: One lever (plunger, spring, pin are used from factory lever)Lever Takedown Screws:
Work great with our quick takedown lever screws (same finish; available on website)Installation
Time: Takes about five min's to swap out the lever (instructions provided)