RPP Marlin, Rossi, Winchester: Fiber Optic Front Rifle Sights – Green – .300″ High
RPP Marlin, Rossi, Winchester: Fiber Optic Front Rifle Sights – Green
RPP Marlin, Rossi, Winchester: Fiber Optic Front Rifle Sights – Red. Ranger Point Precision’s front fiber optic rifle sights utilize intelligent design and quality material to deliver the brightest and most robust sights on the market, while presenting a finer aim point than competing sights. New fiber optic front sights work great with our receiver mounted peep sights: CloverLeaf fiber optic peep sights and Cloverleaf fiber optic peep sight with integrated rail.
– Fits all rifles with a standard 3/8″ front sight dovetail cut into the barrel OR into a sight ramp
– Robust construction – heavy sight posts are CNC machined from bar steel and black nitride coating for superior strength and corrosion resistance. Optic rods have outstanding protection.
– Triangular peaks and .040″ fiber optics provide an extra fine aim point for precise shooting.
– Superior fiber optics coupled with advanced design affords a brighter aim point than any other sight on the market. Fast acquisition and true dawn to dusk utility.
– Elegant, sloped design presents an attractive, snag-less profile, while recessed rod ends virtually eliminate the most common cause of optic rod loss.
– Drift installation into the front ⅜” dovetail provides solid security. Some lapping on the bottom may be required for fitting.
– Available in three heights:
– .300″ and .350” height x 250″ width for sight ramp setups
– .500” height x .420″ width for direct to barrel attachment
SOME SUGGESTED FRONT SIGHT HEIGHTS
Recommended .300″ heights (sight ramp):Marlin 1894 357 Mag
21 750 Ft
4 in stock
RPP Marlin, Rossi, Winchester: Fiber Optic Front Rifle Sights - Green
.300" Height For 1894 Rifles (Uses Installed Front Sight Ramp W/ Dovetail)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - SEE SUPPORT PAGE